Lifestyle January 13, 2021
More often than not, it’s the smallest things that you do for another person that makes all the difference. Whether it’s for a family member, a friend, an officemate, or even just a random stranger, kindness goes a long way. It can instantly make a person’s day and put a smile on his/her face. And usually, the receiver of these gestures are moved to pay it forward.
On any day during the week, here’s a challenge for you: Tick off as many items as you can on this list and see where it takes you. How many of these random acts of kindness can you accomplish?
1. Give way to merging traffic.
2. Hold the door open for someone.
3. Offer your seat during a commute.
4. Buy a meal for a street beggar.
5. Let someone cut in front of you in line.
6. Call your parents to say “I love you.”
7. Forgive that person who hurt you.
8. Leave a generous tip for a waiter.
9. Share something positive or wholesome on social media.
10. Say “good morning” to your office security guard.
11. Send a message of support to a close friend.
12. Compliment and tell your officemate how awesome they are.
13. Donate to a charity.
14. Reconnect with an old friend that you haven’t talked to in years.
15. Offer to take up the chores your sibling does.
16. Pick up litter around your neighborhood.
17. Make dinner for your family.
18. Write an appreciation post for your favorite teacher.
19. Take your dog out for a walk.
20. Buy ice cream for your nephew or niece.
21. Pay for the coffee of the person behind you in line.
22. Watch your best friend’s all-time favorite movie with him/her.
23. Give food to a stray cat.
24. Bake cookies for your next-door neighbor.
25. Send a “thank you for inspiring me” email to your boss
26. Return your shopping cart to the grocery store.
27. Write your significant other a list of the things you love about him/her.
28. Take the time to listen to someone during a conversation.
29. Pay your grandparents a surprise visit.
30. Prepare two lunches to give one away at work.
When you do these simple acts of kindness, remember to be kind to yourself too! Unembellished and sincere deeds bring more meaning and inspiration to people’s hearts and motivate them to pass these acts forward. Speaking of paying it forward, what could be more helpful in reaching a broader audience to inspire than subscribing to Smart Giga Stories where you can post a story via Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok. It’s straightforward and uncomplicated—just avail of the Giga Stories with your chosen promo duration by dialing *123# or through the GigaLife App. Click FREE STORIES then simply choose your promo. For more details, check out this page.